Content Contribution: All mobile game music; jar files added

Post suggestions for the site or forums, notices of missing content, or if you would like to provide us with content we are missing.

Moderators: JrMasterModelBuilder, Sir Guurahk The Third, Bon

Content Contribution: All mobile game music; jar files added

Postby misterjulius » Thu Jul 30, 2015 6:20 am

For a while now, I've been sitting on the soundtracks for all three BIONICLE Mobile Phone games. I've recorded them in mp3 format, and I figured I'd share them with y'all to add to your music archive.

The mobile version of BIONICLE Heroes has six, BIONICLE Challenge has one, and BIONICLE Defenders have one. Challenge and Defenders aren't really anything to write home about, but the mobile BIONICLE Heroes soundtrack has a surprising amount of effort put into it.
The entire game has a surprising amount of effort put into it, really.

I've put all of the files into a .rar archive and uploaded it to my Dropbox here.
If there's anything that I need to add or change, let me know and I'll see what I can do.

EDIT: Not sure if y'all could use these, but I decided to throw the .jar files for the three mobile phone games on my dropbox as well here.

Unfortunately, of all of the .jar files for Bionicle Defenders that I downloaded way back when, I couldn't seem to find one that was in English. Fortunately, it's just a simple tower defense game so it's not too difficult to figure out how to play.
EDIT: Dropbox link updated with an English version of BIONICLE Defenders.

Also, for the more paranoid people, I've put the jar files through virustotal.
Challenge
Defenders
Heroes
misterjulius
Matoran
Matoran

Re: Content Contribution: All mobile game music; jar files a

Postby Vahkiti » Sat Nov 28, 2015 4:38 am

misterjulius wrote:For a while now, I've been sitting on the soundtracks for all three BIONICLE Mobile Phone games. I've recorded them in mp3 format, and I figured I'd share them with y'all to add to your music archive.

The mobile version of BIONICLE Heroes has six, BIONICLE Challenge has one, and BIONICLE Defenders have one. Challenge and Defenders aren't really anything to write home about, but the mobile BIONICLE Heroes soundtrack has a surprising amount of effort put into it.
The entire game has a surprising amount of effort put into it, really.

I've put all of the files into a .rar archive and uploaded it to my Dropbox here.
If there's anything that I need to add or change, let me know and I'll see what I can do.

EDIT: Not sure if y'all could use these, but I decided to throw the .jar files for the three mobile phone games on my dropbox as well here.

Unfortunately, of all of the .jar files for Bionicle Defenders that I downloaded way back when, I couldn't seem to find one that was in English. Fortunately, it's just a simple tower defense game so it's not too difficult to figure out how to play.
EDIT: Dropbox link updated with an English version of BIONICLE Defenders.

Also, for the more paranoid people, I've put the jar files through virustotal.
Challenge
Defenders
Heroes

This is fantastic! I've been meaning to rip the mobile games for Music 2.1.0 for ages now but never got around to it. Thanks so much for your contribution! :)

EDIT: Wow, this is a really old topic. I apologize for how long it's taken us to notice this. Evidently our eye on the forums hasn't been as sharp as it should have been as of late.
Vahkiti
BioMedia Project Staff
BioMedia Project Staff

Return to Suggestions and Missing Content