The Reign of Terror

Discussion of BIONICLE Fansites and the BIONICLE Fan Community.

Moderators: JrMasterModelBuilder, Sir Guurahk The Third, Bon, tarix1

The Reign of Terror

Postby Vezyon » Fri Aug 21, 2015 9:42 pm

Chapter 1:
Darkness filled the night on Spherus Magna, and Mata Nui could not sleep. It had been three years since Takanuva had given his life to defeat Makuta and save the world, and there had been peace ever since then. But something troubled Mata Nui, and he could not think of what it was. A light flashed, followed by a crash of thunder, then it began to rain. Mata Nui sighed and rose from his throne to go back to bed when he heard a sound. He looked around the room and saw nothing, even aided by the bright lightning. He heard it again, the unmistakable sound of digging, it was coming from the other side of one of the wall. Mata Nui prepared himself for combat when several things happened at once, first section of the wall exploded throwing Mata Nui backwards into the arms of someone, who immediately shoved a syringe into Mata Nui’s neck, who then passed out. from the smoking hole in the wall stepped a powerful figure who looked around
“Well, comrade.” he said “we’re here, say hello to our new home.”
Vezyon
Toa
Toa

Location: In the Don'tgothere River in Southern Forgotthatistan

Re: The Reign of Terror

Postby Bon » Sat Aug 22, 2015 11:00 am

Toa Vezon wrote:Chapter 1:
Darkness filled the night on Spherus Magna, and Mata Nui could not sleep. It had been three years since Takanuva had given his life to defeat Makuta and save the world, and there had been peace ever since then. But something troubled Mata Nui, and he could not think of what it was. A light flashed, followed by a crash of thunder, then it began to rain. Mata Nui sighed and rose from his throne to go back to bed when he heard a sound. He looked around the room and saw nothing, even aided by the bright lightning. He heard it again, the unmistakable sound of digging, it was coming from the other side of one of the wall. Mata Nui prepared himself for combat when several things happened at once, first section of the wall exploded throwing Mata Nui backwards into the arms of someone, who immediately shoved a syringe into Mata Nui’s neck, who then passed out. from the smoking hole in the wall stepped a powerful figure who looked around
“Well, comrade.” he said “we’re here, say hello to our new home.”

A very exiting start! Looking forward to chapter II !
The Bohrok Kal will forever rule!
Bon
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Postby Chairborne Tanker » Sat Aug 22, 2015 4:32 pm

Good to see you're back writing awesome fanfics! ;)
Communications broken,
Phantoms too far away,
Thus earning their name,
Earning the fame...

They are the panzer elite!
Born to compete!
Never retreat!

Ghost Division!
Leaving our dead!
Always ahead!
Fed by your dread!
Chairborne Tanker
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

Postby Vezyon » Tue Aug 25, 2015 2:03 am

Chapter 2:
The next morning the two that come in the night went to the castle balcony, and looked across Metru Nui with it’s amazing architecture, it truly was a city of legends, and now: it was theirs to rule. the leader of the two was green, and his body was strange, is shifted oddly so that he seemed in constant motion, he carried a three bladed sword at his side. he turned to his companion, who was blue, and he looked beastal with the expression on his face, sort of a cross between a grin and a enraged scowl. he carried a harpoon launcher on his back The green one turned to the blue with a sickening grin on his face and said “well Vezok, it’s time. Go get the others.” Vezok nodded and ran off. The green one, whose name was Zaktan, pulled out a peculiar looking weapon, it was gold colored and was built to launch some sort of projectile, and little did the sleeping Matoran below know how terrible these projectiles were.

Inside a cave deep in the volcano on Voya Nui, there sat 4 beings, one was brown and carried a jack-hammer type weapon, his name was Avak. another was white and carriesd an ice launcher, his name was Thok. another was red and carried a lava launcher, his name was Hakann. and the last was black, he carried a saw, his name was Reidak. there were sitting randomly around the cave, fiddling with their weapons when in burst Vezok. He glanced menacingly around the room, then said "Zaktan wants you all, the time has come for us to rule the world."
Vezyon
Toa
Toa

Postby Vezyon » Thu Sep 03, 2015 9:12 pm

Chapter 3:
When the city awoke they soon learned of the 6 beings that had seized control of the world, and they fearfully obeyed orders, though not willingly, the Toa were solving trouble on Voya Nui, and knew nothing of this yet. Matoran who revolted or talked back were shot with Zaktan’s launcher, those that were shot with it fell under the complete control of the 6 beings, who called themselves Piraka, and lost all will or thought.

Deep in a cave on an unknown island, on a dark crystalline throne sat a being of power. Shadows were deep and menacing, and he sat in the deepest of the shadows, a mangled claw clutched the armrest, while another grasped a staff. A Matoran ducked into the cave, and kneeled before the throne, and said: “master, I bring you tidings, the Piraka have taken control of the world, and rule it now.”
“aaaaaaaah….” said a voice, thin and menacing “So those pathetic creatures managed to take out Mata Nui after all? Good, they will be easier to take out that him anyway, it’s amazing that they succeeded. Perhaps I should pay them a little friendly visit and congratulate them on their victory.” the voice broke off into a harsh laugh, and the Matoran trembled as the being sitting on the throne, he was bent and twisted, and he seemed to radiate pure darkness and evil. “I will depart at once, To see my dear old friends, the Piraka.” he broke off into another long harsh laugh, and he walked out of his cave.
Vezyon
Toa
Toa

Postby Vezyon » Mon Sep 14, 2015 9:33 pm

Chapter 4:
The next day the Piraka were continuing to organize their rule, the Toa returned in the night and attempted to take out the Piraka, it didn’t end well… for the Toa, they found themselves powerless and maskless and stuck in a dirty dungeon cell. The afternoon was waning into evening when A shadow flitted into the room where Zaktan had set up his throne, the Piraka leader stared at it, for it had a vaguely humanoid shape. Suddenly it threw aside a cloak, for a cloak it was and revealed a mangled robotic shell, and a harsh, thin voice came from it. Zaktan leapt to his feet in shock “YOU” he cried “b-b-but you’re dead.”
“Fool” the voice answered “I cannot be destroyed so easily, and while I did take considerable damaged, I found this robot s most convenient abode, though a scrap with a Manas crab makes it less appealing to look at.” The being gazed around the room “Impressive” he said “You’ve done far more that I succeeded in. But it won’t last.” at that the being threw a stone at Zaktan, whose body shifted, making a hole that the rock passed through, then the hole was sealed “I cannot be so easily defeated, thanks to you” growled Zaktan “It’s your fault I’m a freak of nature, composed of tiny prodotites that each contain some of my consciousness, allowing me to assume any shape or form.”
“You’re welcome then” scoffed the being “And now, surrendered Spherus Magna or by the Mask of Makuta you’ll suffer!”
Zaktan said nothing but leaped at the robotic armor and dealt a solid punch in it’s abdomen, sending it flying against the walls, more battered than before.
“You…. fool…” the being coughed, and then vanished.
“No.” said Zaktan in a growl “You’re the fool.”
Vezyon
Toa
Toa

Postby Vezyon » Wed Oct 07, 2015 9:12 pm

Chapter 5:
The next morning there was great commotion in the city, a Toa of fire had appeared seemingly out of nowhere, and wasn’t anyone the matoran had ever seen before. Zaktan led a squad of Vahki to take to Toa, but when they approached searing flames came forth from the Toa’s sword, melting the Vahki into puddles. Zaktan looked at the melted guards, then smiled, and addressed the Toa
“Welcome to Metru Nui, capital city of the planet of Piraka Magna, now surrender your weapons and mask and come quietly.”
The Toa made no move to do as ordered, just stared blankly at the Piraka
“No.” he said flatly
“And who are you to dare to defy the ruler of Piraka Magna?”
“My name is Toa Dume, the Great Beings sent me to take you Piraka out, surrender now or I may forget that the Toa code forbids killing.”
“You don’t scare me, Toa trash, surrender now or-” Zaktan’s order was cut off by a blast of flame that sent him sprawling
“one who willingly takes the most offencive insult in the Matoran language as his title is not fit to rule the world.” said Dume
“And who is fit?” spat Zaktan “You?”
“No, but the one appointed by the Great Beings to be the ruler is.” said Dume
“Mata Nui.” snarled Zaktan, saying the name as if it were a curse
“Yes, Mata Nui, the being you somehow managed to imprison.” said Dume
Zaktan laughed “Some ruler he was, easily defeated twice, first he was killed by Makuta before he got a belly ache from eating a Toa of Light who brought Mata Nui back to life, then we managed to take him out without even breaking a sweat. And you say he’s the fit ruler of Piraka Magna.”
“Spherus Magna.” said Dume, his voice dripping with annoyance
At that moment the other Piraka showed up, weapons in hand
“By the Great Beings…” muttered Dume and the Piraka sprang upon their prey. A strand of fear crept into the once fearless mind of Toa Dume, for against all 6 of them, he had no chance...
Vezyon
Toa
Toa

Postby Vezyon » Wed Oct 14, 2015 9:13 pm

Chapter 6:
Dume awoke in a dirty cell, well, that was something. He hadn’t expected to wake up when all 6 Piraka attacked him at once, he had only lasted a couple seconds, powerful as he was, before they knocked him in the head, he expected those to be his final moments, but here he was, lying face down, still alive. He sat up painfully, he felt weak for some reason, he reached up to his face, only to find his mask was gone. Dume cursed, he was maskless, weaponless, and he had failed his mission, failed the Great Beings, failed Mata Nui, failed everyone, and the weight of it was heavy upon him.
“Hello?” said a weak voice off to Dume’s left, turned and saw the last being he expected to find still living
“Mata Nui!” he cried
“Yes.” Mata Nui sad “That is my name, but what is yours?”
“Dume, Toa of Fire. I was sent by the Great Beings to help you, but…”
“...The Piraka were too strong. Yep, we feel your pain kid.” said a voice to Dume’s right, he turned and in the cell sat the Toa Mata (it was a much larger cell) all maskless and weaponless as well.
“Ah, so they got you too huh?” I said
“Yep, and now we’re stuck here, imprisoned with the one we’re supposed to protect.”
“and I’m imprisoned with the one I’m supposed to save.”
“I sense a greater power here.” said Mata Nui “An evil greater than the Piraka. I have not felt such an evil since Makuta conquered the world, however, Makuta is dead, and this evil is far greater.”
Dume started to answer, but stopped, his mind was lost in a vision:
Dume was standing, everything all around was white, stretching on in all directions farther than the eye could see. Dume looked around, and then saw something in the distance, he walked towards it, the only way to tell he was moving was the object getting bigger as he approached it. Then he saw what it was, a Kanohi mask, but not one he had ever seen before, it spoke to him in a voice that sounded like the voices of all the Great Beings combined
“Your time is at an end, Dume, you tried, and failed, but we do not begrudge you.”
“Who are you? What are you?” cried Dume
“We are the Great Beings, we speak as one when we must, like now. But that is unimportant. You must give up your power Dume, and fulfill your destiny, give it to 6 Matoran who will become the Toa Inika, they will end the reign of terror that besets Spherus Magna.”
“Who are these Matoran, and how do I make them Toa?”
“Concentrate.”
Dume did just that, and in his mind he saw 6 Matoran. A moment later their names came to him...

“Are these them?” Dume asked, opening his eyes, but the vision was gone.
“Stand at a forge too long as a Matoran, Dume?” asked Tahu
“No.” said Dume “I had a vision, the Great Beings told me, told me to make 6 Matoran into Toa, by giving them my power.”
“Good luck with that, you can’t exactly give them Toa Stones from here.”
“Perhaps, but the last thing the Great Beings told me was to concentrate, maybe if I concentrate on making them Toa, I can do what Toa Stones do from here. It’s worth a shot anyway.”
So Dume concentrated, every mental energy was focused on giving Matoran power, nothing happened at first, but at once he felt a terrible weakness, and fell to the floor, trembling. When he opened his eyes he stood up, but he was much smaller now, he had become a Turaga.
Vezyon
Toa
Toa

Postby Vezyon » Mon Oct 26, 2015 9:05 pm

Chapter 7:
*In a small cave on Voya Nui*
“We should not have come here, our people need us.” Said Hali
“I know they do, Hali,” said Jaller, looking sadly at his friend “But there’s nothing we can do for them, we’re just six Matoran.”
“Perhaps.” said Kongu “But why did you bring us to this ever-gim place? No one comes here anymore.”
“Exactly.” said Jaller “Everyone was moved to Metru Nui and the surrounding region, Vaya Nui’s the best place to hide.”
“Hide.” spat Hewkii “That’s all we ever do, we should save our friends, not hide on this accursed island until they’re all dead or enslaved. And to think Jaller, captain of Ta Metru guard would turn coward.”
“I have not turned coward.” Jaller shot back “I just place more value on my life and the life of you others than some idiotic Kohlii-head like you, Hewkii.”
Hewkii, took a step forward, but Hali jumped between them “That’s enough!” she snapped “It will do no good to argue over what we should have done, what’s done is done, now that we’re here we should take though to our survival.”
“True, Hali.” said Nuparu “the past is in the past, we must take thought for the future.”
Matoro laughed grimly “say’s an archivist. what changed? you were always about the past.”
Nuparu stared at the wall “What changed? The Piraka came, Matu Nui went missing, the Toa were defeated like flies, I may be an archivist, but the near past is too horrible to dwell on, so I shall focus on the future.”
The discussion was interrupted by a bright light, when the glare died a great Kanohi mask hovered in the air.
“Time is short” said a voice from the mask “defeat the Piraka, save Mata Nui and all of Spherus Magna. Many lives hang in the balance.”
With that waves of energy pulsed from the mask, washing over the 6 Matoran where they sat. After a minutes the mask vanished in another brilliant flash of light. The six friends looked at each other, they were no longer Matoran, but powerful Toa. They each bore powerful swords that could shoot electric energy from their tips, so when a Toa focused his/her elemental energy through it the result was mingled with the electricity and twice as powerful. They also carried gun-like weapons alike to the Piraka’s Zamor Launchers. however, these would send a focused blast of electric energy that carried some sort of healing power.
“Well Hewkii, you wanted to help our friends.” said Jaller “Now’s our chance.”
Vezyon
Toa
Toa

Postby Vezyon » Wed Dec 23, 2015 9:42 pm

Chapter 8:
They new Toa Inika arrived at Metru Nui in secret. Hewkii wanted to attack at once but Jaller vetoed that idea
“We don’t know what we’re up against.” he said “We have to study them, find their weakness, or we’ll just end up like the Toa Mata and help no one.”
“Perhaps.” said Hewkii “But… who made you the leader anyway? just because you’re a Toa of Fire does not mean-”
“Enough, Hewkii.” said Hali sharply “You know very well why he’s in charge, he knows battle strategy and combat better than anyone here.”
“Except maybe Kongu.” said Hewkii “And I don’t see him giving orders.”
Kongu gave a short laugh “Not even near-close, I was captain of the Gukko Force, which meant everyone one was wind-flying, and so far the only one here that can do that in Nuparu here, and he’s supposed to be underground.”
“Hey, I didn’t ask for a stinking Mask of Flight, Kongu, and I wasn’t happy when I found out what it could do.” said Nuparu
“I didn’t say you were.” shot back Kongu “But I still aren't happy-cheerful about it.”
“Guy’s, enough,” said Matoro “I agree that we should let Jaller lead this mission, but after it’s over…. we’ll see. and Fighting among ourselves won’t help anyone but the Piraka.”
“Thank you, Matoro.” said Jaller “Now, while you guys were talking I came up with a plan that might work.”
“Might?” said Kongu “We’re not in a position to take danger-risks with maybes, one slip up and we’re dead, and all of Spherus Magna is death-doomed.”
“I realise that, but maybes are all we have right now, we just have to go with them, and hope to at least do enough before we die for real heros to be able to step up and finish the job we started. Nothing without sacrifice, No life without pain, No freedom without loss, that’s what Turaga Vakama used to say, and those were his last words to me before he was taken captive and… and killed…. and he was right, we might not win today, but at least we’ll go down fighting.”
“Good enough for me.” said Hewkii “Lead me and I’ll follow… for now anyway.”
Jaller nodded “Now, who else is with me?” he asked, everyone nodded, then formed their fists into a circle.
“For Mata Nui, the Matoran and the Toa Mata,” said Jaller “We will not rest until this planet is free, in the memory of Takanuva, Vakama, and all the other great heros that went before us, onward Toa Inika!”
Vezyon
Toa
Toa

Return to BIONICLE Websites and Community