The Bara Magna Chronicles

Discussion of BIONICLE Fansites and the BIONICLE Fan Community.

Moderators: JrMasterModelBuilder, Sir Guurahk The Third, Bon, tarix1

Re: The Bara Magna Chronicles

Postby Vezyon » Wed Nov 04, 2015 10:06 pm

Chapter 17:
Haj awoke the next morning, still in pain, but it wasn’t as bad as the day before. He looked around the hut, and saw a note. He picked it up, it was from Garin,
Haj, I have been called away on business, you should be ready to get up as soon as you feel able, I’d suggest you go home and rest.
Say safe,
Garin.
Haj set the note down, and left the hut. It was but a short walk to his own home, and he soon entered it. He glanced around, and to his shock saw a tall figure lounging against the wall in the corner, it was Mallum.
“YOU!” Haj cried, backing away
“Now, now, little Agori,” said Mallum, his voice soft and cool as the grave “You’re not proving a hospitable host, even after I saved your life earlier too.”
“Yeah, you saved my life once,” said Haj, edging toward his weapon “But then one of your Vorox stabbed me in the back.”
“That wasn’t one of mine, that was one from a rival pack, for your information. We mopped them up shortly after the little medicinal friend saved you, though no knew it.”
“alright, but what do you want of me?”
“Nothing much.” said Mallum, a wicked grin on his face “Just your life.” with that he grabbed Haj and snapped his neck, and he never had time to scream…
Vezyon
Toa
Toa

Location: In the Don'tgothere River in Southern Forgotthatistan

Postby tarix1 » Fri Nov 06, 2015 12:39 pm

:o Evil Mallum!
Proudly posted by an Asus X550C HDMI :D oh and if you need any help or advise, just feel free to ask me :)
tarix1
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

Postby Vezyon » Fri Dec 04, 2015 9:44 pm

Chapter 18:
Baranar walked on, the trail was getting old, and the sun had risen, it’s merciless heat pounding on the Skrall warrior. He staggered, but then saw a hut up ahead. his eyes narrowed, Sahmad’s wagon marks lead that direction. he stumbled on, the sun was beginning to set when he finally reached the hut. There was shouting inside. Baranar took a position by the window, weapon ready, and listened
“I really thought you’d be ready, old man, but it seems you’re late… again.” said a voice that sounded like Sahmad’s
“But Sahmad, there were no slaved to be gotten, trade with Aqua Magna has been slowed as of late, their craft has been deteriorating.” said an old, shaky voice
“sure.” said Sahmad sarcastically “Blame your lake of slaves on the only people who can travel through the space between the shards of our planet having their ships broken, how original.”
“But, Sahmad, I’m telling the truth!” said the old voice
“Yeah? and the Great Beings actually care about us, the Core War was a friendly discussion and the Dream Plague was a bad dream I had once, but I’m not believing that either.” said Sahmad, there was the soft ring of a blade being drawn, the terrified pleas of the old voice and then and sound of someone’s head being removed.
Baranar had heard enough, and jumped through the window, disarmed Sahmad who stood over the body of his victim, and grabbed the renegade Iron Agori.
“Let me go you idiot!” shouted Sahmad “let me go or I’ll never bring those slaves to Roxtus!”
“You wouldn’t bring them anyway.” snarled Baranar “You’ve been sacrificing them all.”
“Ah,” said Sahmad “You’ve been following me. well no matter, I was doing what I had to do to stay alive. now, good Skrall, let me go or I’ll forget what I nice guy you are and do something unkind to that ugly face of yours.”
Baranar laughed grimly “Bold words for an Agori whose tribe died from a lack of nightmares.” he jeered “Was that your sustenance instead of food? nightmares? funny way to starve to death.”
“You know full well why they died!” screamed Sahmad “WIthout dreams your mind rips itself to shreds, and you die that way, if you had seen the horrors I had seen…”
“I’d what? pity you? you lousy, dirty sack of Spikit dung, you aren’t worth being pitied, in fact I’d be doing a service to remove that swollen head of yours. besides, you didn’t die, how do I know you didn’t kill off your own tribe”
Sahmad was so enraged he couldn’t speak, he just flailed his limbs, trying to land a blow on the Skrall, but Barnanar held him far enough away that none of the bows hit home.
when Sahmad had calmed down somewhat he said “I wasn’t going to say pity, I was just going to say that maybe you’d understand.”
Baranar dropped the Agori “Maybe I do understand.” he said “But I have orders to kill you if you fail to bring the slaves, and you did worse then not bringing them.”
Sahmad said nothing at first, just picked up his blade, then with wicked grin on his face he said then let’s make a deal, I’ll help your Skrall army wipe out Soundanus, half the Agori will be yours for slaves, half of them will be mine to use as I see fit.”
“And why would we need your help with this?” asked Baranar skeptically
“because” the Iron Agori said “I know where their vulnerable.”
“How so?”
“Because, I disguised myself and pretended to be one of them for a while recently, until they found out who I was a kicked me out.”
“And how do you know they haven't changed their defence system since then?”
“Because they’re Sonics Agori.”
“Hm… good point. well, come with me, and we’ll talk to Tuma about your proposal.”
“Oh, uh, right. ok.” said Sahmad hesitantly
Vezyon
Toa
Toa

Postby Bon » Sat Dec 05, 2015 12:15 am

Great new chapter!
The Bohrok Kal will forever rule!
Bon
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Postby Chairborne Tanker » Sat Dec 05, 2015 6:26 pm

Good to see this great story resumed!
Communications broken,
Phantoms too far away,
Thus earning their name,
Earning the fame...

They are the panzer elite!
Born to compete!
Never retreat!

Ghost Division!
Leaving our dead!
Always ahead!
Fed by your dread!
Chairborne Tanker
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

Postby Vezyon » Wed Dec 23, 2015 9:31 pm

Chapter 19:
Mettophusus went back to his lab, busied himself in trying experiments again. He figured the best way to get water to Bara Magna was by using spacecraft to carry it. Suddenly, he remembered, that that was how they came to Shereus Magna in the first place. With that thought he began to root through the old files until he came upon a set of blueprints
“Now, let’s see…” he said while examining them “We could probably take out one of those fuel tanks…. yes, 2 should be enough to make it there and back…. and the third can be replaced with a water tank, and thus we should retain a fair amount of balance….” He pulled out a blank blueprint, copied the plans for the original spacecraft onto it, with the change of a water tank replacing one of the three fuel tanks.
“Now we have a plan. I should take this to Atomnimus… no, bad idea, that incident with Krejon…. he’s hiding something…. alright then, I’ll work on this project myself, and when I get it to work…. then I’ll report to the council, though I could get expelled for waiting that long… that’s the price I’ll have to pay.” with that he started work on the prototype. But a shadow moved from the doorway, and walked to the council room.
Vezyon
Toa
Toa

Postby Vezyon » Mon Jan 18, 2016 8:03 pm

Chapter 20:
Tuma sat on his throne, it was made from Skrall blades and the armor of his enemies fused together. He fingered one of the blade, then rose, and spoke
“How might we avert this crisis? If I am to rule Bara Magna, there can be no ancient entities that eat life force. There has to be a way to stop it.”
“Oh there is.” said Paikon grimly “It’s just impossible to do for my men are too few, and I don’t have much trust in the rag-tag you call the most feared warriors in Bara Magna, but we might make due… Yes, I believe I have a plan.”
“What is this plan?”
“A complicated muilti-pronged attacked, as complicated as possible, so as to keep her occupied, do damage, complete our goal, and have a minimal death count. However, I calculate a 99.99999% chance of failure, but such is the war of the universe, and we have to try, or leave the planet and conquer elsewhere.”
“The mighty Skrall do not flee, we fled once from an enemy we could not win against, an army of shape-shifting robots, near impossible to defeat, so we fled here. We will not flee again, this time we conquer, or die trying.”
“Very well, I’ll give my men their orders, and then return to tell you my plan.”
Vezyon
Toa
Toa

Postby Vezyon » Tue Feb 02, 2016 8:44 pm

Chapter 21:
Kiiran slept uneasily that night, waken often, when the morning came she felt unrested and tired. She stepped outside, the glaring sun, the scorching heat, the smell of hot sand, the sound of Agori going about their business, all of this slammed into her like a tidal wave, and she fell, unconscious. When she woke she was lying in her bed, and sitting nearby was Krannark.
“Krannark?” she said weakly “What… happened there? I... don’t feel well.”
“You tell me.” said Krannark, and there was sharpness in his words.
“What do you mean?”
“When you came back you said you’d never speak of what happened to you out there, but you come back, and the desert morning iis too much for you. What happened?”
“I was saved by an old Agori, he fed me and housed me for a night, and then took me back here.”
“Is that all?”
“yes.”
“I have a hard time believing that.”
“Hard time or no, that’s what happened.”
“Then explain your passing out this morning.”
“I didn’t sleep well last night?”
“Not good enough, what did the Agori feed you?”
“Thornax stew, will meat in it that made it test less foul.”
“What kind of meat?”
“I don’t know, but it tasted strange, almost metallic…”
“That explains it, it was probably Iron Bull meat, if one is unused to eating, it, it causes nausea for a few days. Rest for now, and let me know if you need anything.”
with that Krannark left, and Kiiran lay in bed, miserable. WHen she finally fell asleep she wa plagued with nightmares, and lost all sense of time...
Vezyon
Toa
Toa

Previous

Return to BIONICLE Websites and Community