We’ve added a few more videos to round off the streaming archive! DVD Bonus content, the Bionicle Heroes intros, and updated versions of some ads. Check the Videos page or see the full list below.
Have you ever wished you could watch MORE Bionicle videos? Well guess what: we’ve got more Bionicle videos. Like, 210 or so more videos, to be exact – both G1 and G2. It’s part of a pretty big refresh for our streaming video archive – we hope you’ll enjoy! You can check it out for yourself on the videos page. Or read on for a full list of additions:
We’ve tracked down an extended version of The Bionicle Music from the 2001 Powerpack, as well another Bionicle song completely unknown prior to now!
The extended Bionicle Music and the new track, Bionicle Age, can be listened to in our 2001 playlist on the Music page (scroll to Songs>2001). Alternatively, you can download mp3+flac versions using this link.
We’ve also added to the streaming playlist the Barcode Brothers Megamix that was included on the 2001 Nestle promo CD. Enjoy!
It’s been a long time coming, but while a big reinvention project is taking place behind the scenes, we are beginning to add Generation 2 content to the site for your viewing pleasure.
You can find the webisodes on the videos page now (scroll to the end). Look for more additions soon!
The Promo CDs section has been updated, with some new additions, and some updates on existing Promo CDs.
Thanks to the work of Illuminatus from BZPower, who has tracked down a copy of every known promo CD and shared a copy with us, the following CDs have been added to the archive.
Additionally, several different versions of the 2001 Toa Mata CD are also available now, with some differing content.
In additions to these new additions, we also now have disk images of all the other promo CDs, which can be mounted with disk image mounting software. Same as before, we also offer extracted disk image content in a ZIP files as an alternate download, if you find that more convenient.
Head over to the Promo CDs page to download the new content!
You can also say thanks to Illuminatus on their BZPower topic!
A full list of content donated by Illuminatus can be found on the credits page.
After several months, we’re finally getting around to adding content to our fan pages. We’re starting with adding content for joev14’s impressive Audio-Narration Project in the form of YouTube videos. You can listen to the entirety of the first two books in BIONICLE’s storyline: Tale of the Toa and Beware the Bohrok. If you don’t know about the ANP, you can read all about it!
The RPG has been on hold now for a very long time, so the leaders have created some new rules and are testing them out on the forums. We also need some people who will act as guinea pigs and play the game so we can figure out what works and what doesn’t. Plus, it’s just in time to be a Christmas present to everyone.
Check out the game here: http://biomediaproject.com/bmp/board/viewforum.php?f=29
Merry Christmas everyone!
I’ve added the Russian Samodelki Comic content to the image gallery, check it out on the comics page http://biomediaproject.com/bmp/comics
It’s been a long time coming, but we’re finally ready to release Audio 2.1.0! If you saw the trailer for the release a few days ago, then you know some of the great stuff that’s new in this version. This massive update includes music from BIONICLE Heroes, the fan film BIONICLE: Quest of the Toa, tracks from the BIONICLE Style Guides, new rips from dozens of flash games, all new material from the film trilogy, and more! Vakhiti and I put over six long months of work into this, so we’re definitely pleased with how it turned out.
You can download it at the music page! We’ll try to update the streaming music accordingly in the coming weeks. Enjoy!
For a detailed look at what’s been changed, take a look at the changelog:
– In version 2.0.0, nearly all music files were unconverted to a constant bitrate (CBR) of 320 kilobytes per second (kbps). In this version, most tracks have been encoded using the variable bitrate (VBR) method. This reduces file size immensely while keeping the quality of the music the same.
– Sound effects, podcasts, and CD voiceovers have all been removed from this archive, as they add unnecessary filesize. You can find these three items in their respective compressed files under the “Music” tab on the BMP website.
– BIONICLE: Mask of Light, BIONICLE 2: Legends of Metru Nui, and BIONICLE 3: Web of Shadows have been ripped and edited through the use of each film’s respective DTS 5.1 surround mix. The music for all three films is audibly much higher quality and more complete than anything the BMP has provided before. Also included is the music to the first two films’ trailers.
– BIONICLE: The Legend Reborn has been re-ripped, with slightly less SFX. One track previously missing has been added (‘Inception Tale’) as well as the opening title card music to the “Metus’ Revenge” short.
– The Bohrok Online Animations have been re-ripped yet again. No new material is presented, but the music has been put together to flow closer to the way it sounds in the animations themselves.
– Similarly, the Bohrok-Kal Online Animations have been re-ripped. No new material is presented, but the music has been put together to flow closer to the way it sounds in the animations themselves.
– The Toa Hordika and the Mask of Light theme has been updated with a higher quality version from the Web of Shadows DVD (added to ‘Miscellaneous” folder).
– The Mata Nui Online Game has been recompiled again. We have reverted back to Planetperson’s “unofficial soundtrack” and present it here almost identically to how it was presented by Planetperson himself in 2009. Changes include the use of the Gold CD to make small sound changes to select tracks, the re-ordering of several tracks, and the addition of one extra track, which went unused in the final game.
– Mata Nui Online Game II: The Final Chronicle has also been re-ripped, and has been edited so that loops are more smoothly repeated.
– Music from The Battle for Mata Nui has been added.
– The music to a second trailer for BIONICLE: The Game has been added from the Legends of Metru Nui DVD.
– Intro to Matoran Adventures has been re-ripped.
– Rhotuka Spinner Challenge has been ripped (added to ‘Miscellaneous” folder).
– BIONICLE Battle Zone has been ripped (added to ‘Miscellaneous” folder).
– Inika Island Assault has been re-ripped.
– Island Investigation has been ripped.
– Matoran Escape has been ripped.
– Voya Nui Adventure has been ripped.
– The soundtrack to the console version of BIONICLE Heroes has been added.
– SFX removed from a few tracks in BIONICLE Heroes (GBA).
– The Barraki Platform game has been re-ripped.
– Mistika Minigames have been ripped.
– Command the Toa Mahri has been re-ripped.
– Glatorian Arena 2 has been ripped.
– Thornax Training Arena has been ripped.
– Agori Defender has been re-ripped, and the various music stems are presented separately.
– New lossless copies of the Power Pack music (see the Credits for more information) have allowed us to make higher-quality copies of each track
– The original copies of several songs (Hero, Creeping in My Soul, Face Me, Gravity Hurts, Closer to the Truth) have been recovered and are provided here. These are the original encodes provided by BIONICLE.com; only the tags have been changed.
– “Caught in a Dream” has been updated with a higher quality version from the Web of Shadows DVD.
– The final version of Caught in a Dream was erroneously labeled as a demo in version 2.0.0 (hence, the track was included twice while the demo was excluded entirely). This has been corrected.
– Downloadable songs from Voya Nui Adventure have been added.
– The instrumental version of “Gravity Hurts” has been removed, due to its low-quality nature.
– “Bye Bye Babylon” has been updated with a higher quality version from the The Legend Reborn DVD.
– The two tracks that can be heard on the BIONICLE Style Guide CDs have been ripped.
– The Rahkshi Rock theme has been re-ripped, and is now higher quality than previous encodes.
– Infected Lewa from the Mask of Light test animation has been added.
– There was an audio glitch in the “Singing Squid” track; it has been re-ripped.
– The theme to the BIONICLEstory.com Toa Terrain Crawler has been re-ripped and re-edited.
– The ambience from the 2003 promotional CDs has been added.
– Material from Jonathan Kaplan’s unfinished fan film, “BIONICLE: Quest of the Toa”, has been added.